How-To Create a Great CRM, Sales, Customer Service System
Available as a recording
Your email program can do much more than create and respond to emails. Your Tasks can be used for stunning follow-up – such as renewals, proposals, quotes, licencing, projects, committee assignments to name but a few. Contacts! Where do we begin? With the strategies you learn, you’ll create your own crm (customer relationship management) system for communication, sales, customer service. We cover Outlook 2007-2016.
Topics Covered will include
- How you turn contacts into a superb database
- Amazing functions hidden within Contacts
- How to turn an email folder full of emails into a usable database
- How to import and export Contacts
- Flags vs. Tasks vs. Calendar reminders
- Managing your calendar better
- Using Tasks to manage a single follow-up through an entire workflow project
- Never letting the ball drop with clever use of Tasks
- Using Contacts correctly (most people don’t)
After this webinar you will be able to:
- Turn contacts and tasks into your own customer relationship management program
- Use Tasks to vastly improve sales; business development; customer service and project management;
- Improved use of your calendar
- Quick, effective email marketing
- Do a personalised email merge
As an Individual
You can register as an individual for any single session for $40 or just $99 for all three.
For every two registrations you purchase for this webinar, you will receive a third registration free.
Office / Small Group Webinar Package (4-15 people)
For a flat fee you can broadcast the live webinar in your office meeting room and or just send us the list of attendees not office based and we will register them for individual viewing. The cost for a small group for any single session is $160 or all three for just $359.
Please email debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works: We can send each participant;
- Their own unique link into the webinar if not broadcasting at your office
- A copy of the notes
- An electronic (pdf) copy of the PowerPoint presentation
- A verification of attendance certificate (for those that sign into the webinar on the day)
- Ability to view the webinar recording for one month after purchase
Companion eBooks and Boot Camps are available at discounted rates
- Conquer Your Email Overload
- Make Your Database Your Goldmine
- 16 week Quick Tip Boot Camp – 75% off
Attendance at the live webinar
- If you attend the live webinar, you will receive an electronic certificate of attendance that you can use to claim CPD points and as a record.
- You can view and hear the presentation again, as many times as you wish in your own time for no additional cost for one month after the live webinar or purchase of the recording.
Credit card, cheque, direct credit or on request for option 2 – study group bookings, you can be invoiced.
Cancellation and refund policy
As the webinars are available to registrants after the live event, there is no cancellation. You will be able to view the recorded webinar for one month and will be sent the PowerPoint presentation and accompanying material.
Presenter: Debbie Mayo-Smith
Debbie is one of the most in-demand speakers and trainers in New Zealand and Australia and sits in the top 7% of motivational speakers worldwide. She is a media columnist as well as best-selling author of sixteen books which include three on email and two on database marketing. Debbie has sharpened the activity of millions worldwide through her presentations, quick tip newsletters, articles, books and videos. She is often rated as the top speaker at conferences and companies she works with due to her relaxed style and motivating, entertaining, practical plain talking how-to’s and tips.