Effective Communication: Powerfully Persuasive People, Proposals, Presentations
Tuesday 5th of December at 11am (NZ DST)
Whether talking to a client; a staff member; interviewing a potential employee; or just entertaining around the dinner table – you could benefit greatly by knowing these essential secrets for persuasive discussions and selling.
How good are your proposals? Do you ever have to present to an audience? Persuade a committee? Win a sale? Motivate staff or convince a partner? What about designing a presentation – both visually and the content? If you want to be more successful in your communications, come learn business changing tips from Debbie. She is normally one of the highest ranking speakers at any conference she speaks at. With hundreds of conferences under her belt, her secret to getting the message across goes beyond pushing a button for the next PowerPoint slide. Debbie will share success secrets with you and even better, show you how to do them.
- Learn how to write proposals and presentations that convince. That sell!
- Design secrets for PowerPoint and Word Documents that you can do yourself
- Making an emotional as well as an intellectual connection
- Create visually superb, modern presentations
- Communicate your perspective much more effectively
As an Individual
You can register as an individual for any single session for just $00.
Register two, get one free
For every two registrations you purchase for this webinar, you will receive a third registration free.
Office / Small Group Webinar Package (4-15 people)
For a flat fee you can broadcast the live webinar in your office meeting room and or just send us the list of attendees not office based and we will register them for individual viewing. The cost for a small group for any single session is $200.
Please email debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works: We can send each participant;
- Their own unique link into the webinar if not broadcasting at your office
- A copy of the notes
- An electronic (pdf) copy of the PowerPoint presentation
- A verification of attendance certificate (for those that sign into the webinar on the day)
- Ability to view the webinar recording for one month after purchase
eBooks and Boot Camps are available at discounted rates
- Conquer Your Email Overload – $10
- Make Your Database Your Goldmine – $10
- 16 week Quick Tip Boot Camp – 75% off
- Outlook – $50
- Excel – $50
- Both – $88
Attendance at the live webinar
- If you attend the live webinar, you will receive an electronic certificate of attendance that you can use to claim CPD points and as a record.
- You can view and hear the presentation again, as many times as you wish in your own time for no additional cost for one month after the live webinar or purchase of the recording.
Credit card, cheque, direct credit or on request for option 2 – study group bookings, you can be invoiced.
Cancellation and refund policy
As the webinar is available to registrants after the live event, there is no cancellation. You will be able to view the recorded webinar for one month and will be sent the PowerPoint presentation and accompanying material.
Presenter: Debbie Mayo-Smith
Debbie is one of the most in-demand speakers and trainers in New Zealand and Australia and sits in the top 7% of motivational speakers worldwide. She is a media columnist as well as best-selling author of sixteen books which include three on email and two on database marketing. Debbie has sharpened the activity of millions worldwide through her presentations, quick tip newsletters, articles, books and videos. She is often rated as the top speaker at conferences and companies she works with due to her relaxed style and motivating, entertaining, practical plain talking how-to’s and tips.