Available now as a Recording
Having your own Google Local Business account is important for every single small business. It gives you free exposure online where it counts – in Google search results and in Google Maps – and helps you get found; connect with your customers and promote your business.
Even better, I’ve just learnt an incredibly exciting Google Local Business innovation that isn’t getting mainstream media attention. It’s way too important to ignore for any small business.
Topics covered will include:
- What is Google Business and why is it so very important
- How to register and set up your business page (if not already)
- Beyond filling in your business details. Important must do’s for keywords, images and ideas
- Getting reviews to boost your ratings
- Posting specials, invitations, events, subscriptions, buy now’s
- How to update your Google Business listing on your phone
After this webinar you will be able to:
- Get a higher Google ranking on search and maps
- Post specials and updates about your business – which show in search results
- Increase sales and branding from increased exposure
Companion eBooks and Boot Camps are available at discounted rates
- Conquer Your Email Overload – $10
- Make Your Database Your Goldmine – $10
- 16 week Quick Tip Boot Camp – 75% off
- Outlook – $50
- Excel – $50
- Both – $88
Credit card, cheque, direct credit or on request for option 2 – study group bookings, you can be invoiced.
Cancellation and refund policy
As the webinar is available to registrants after the live event, there is no cancellation. You will be able to view the recorded webinar for one month and will be sent the PowerPoint presentation and accompanying material.
Presenter: Debbie Mayo-Smith
Debbie is one of the most in-demand speakers and trainers in New Zealand and Australia and sits in the top 7% of motivational speakers worldwide. She is a media columnist as well as best-selling author of sixteen books which include three on email and two on database marketing. Debbie has sharpened the activity of millions worldwide through her presentations, quick tip newsletters, articles, books and videos. She is often rated as the top speaker at conferences and companies she works with due to her relaxed style and motivating, entertaining, practical plain talking how-to’s and tips.