Now available as a recording
How much time do you waste in your inbox? Reading, answering, forwarding, deleting and filing emails? We will cover Outlook 2007-2016.
Debbie is a master of email management. She will show you how you can combine clever thinking with ignored or unknown email features to save a phenomenal amount of time and become a master of communication and response. This webinar is NOT just software how-to’s. You can go to any computer training course for that! Rather the focus is business problem and solution that will make a world of difference for you.
We will also cover effective email writing
Topics covered will include:
- Optimal folder structure and organisation
- How you make important emails stand out
- Automatically segregate non-important emails
- Automatically sort, prioritise, answer incoming email
- Shortcuts on answering emails
- Never retype similar email content again
- Easier management of multiple inboxes
- Great subject lines
After this webinar you will be able to:
- Free up to 10-20 minutes a day based on email volume.
- Automatically sort, prioritise even answer incoming email
- Never retype repetitive emails again
- Communicate better
As an Individual
You can register as an individual for any single session for $40 or just $99 for all three.
For every two registrations you purchase for this webinar, you will receive a third registration free.
Office / Small Group Webinar Package (4-15 people)
For a flat fee you can broadcast the live webinar in your office meeting room and or just send us the list of attendees not office based and we will register them for individual viewing. The cost for a small group for any single session is $160 or all three for just $359.
Please email debbie at email@example.com
How it works: We can send each participant;
- Their own unique link into the webinar if not broadcasting at your office
- A copy of the notes
- An electronic (pdf) copy of the PowerPoint presentation
- A verification of attendance certificate (for those that sign into the webinar on the day)
- Ability to view the webinar recording for one month after purchase
Companion eBooks and Boot Camps are available at discounted rates
- Conquer Your Email Overload
- Make Your Database Your Goldmine
- 16 week Quick Tip Boot Camp – 75% off
Attendance at the live webinar
- If you attend the live webinar, you will receive an electronic certificate of attendance that you can use to claim CPD points and as a record.
- You can view and hear the presentation again, as many times as you wish in your own time for no additional cost for one month after the live webinar or purchase of the recording.
Credit card, cheque, direct credit or on request for option 2 – study group bookings, you can be invoiced.
Cancellation and refund policy
As the webinars are available to registrants after the live event, there is no cancellation. You will be able to view the recorded webinar for one month and will be sent the PowerPoint presentation and accompanying material.
Presenter: Debbie Mayo-Smith
Debbie is one of the most in-demand speakers and trainers in New Zealand and Australia and sits in the top 7% of motivational speakers worldwide. She is a media columnist as well as best-selling author of sixteen books which include three on email and two on database marketing. Debbie has sharpened the activity of millions worldwide through her presentations, quick tip newsletters, articles, books and videos. She is often rated as the top speaker at conferences and companies she works with due to her relaxed style and motivating, entertaining, practical plain talking how-to’s and tips.