6 July 2017. 1.00pm – 1.30pm New Zealand Standard Time; 11:00-11:30 am Australian Eastern Standard Time
If you want to learn easy, unforgettable clever tips and tricks to improve the way you set up and work with your database and lists, then you must attend this webinar. It doesn’t matter if you store your data in another program. You can use Excel to clean, de-duplicate, fix and create consistencies, then import it back. We cover Excel 2007-2016
You’ll learn how to cleverly use standard Excel functions that could save you hours through to days of manual work. Think of how you could better use that time. Why not also purchase Debbie’s best-selling eBook (sorry the print version is sold out) Make Your Database Your Goldmine as a more in-depth companion to this workshop.
Topics covered will include:
- Smart tips on list set up and management
- How to save time merging many spreadsheets into one
- Saving heaps of work through clever initial database setup
- Cleaning those names and addresses quickly – easily remove duplicates, split first/last names, fix and clean data
- How to import/export from/to Outlook and Excel
- How to create an Excel spreadsheet from a bunch of emails in an Outlook folder
- Tabulating data – pivot tables made easy
- Formatting great charts for presentations and documents
- Printing secrets
After this webinar you will be able to:
- Get better use of your database information
- Learn how to free up a significant amount of time working in Excel
- Use your lists/databases for effortless email marketing
- Create a database from scratch in moments
- Tabulate information to use for reports or presentations.
As an Individual
You can register as an individual for any single session for $40 or just $99 for all three.
For every two registrations you purchase for this webinar, you will receive a third registration free.
Office / Small Group Webinar Package (4-15 people)
For a flat fee you can broadcast the live webinar in your office meeting room and or just send us the list of attendees not office based and we will register them for individual viewing. The cost for a small group for any single session is $160 or all three for just $359.
Please email debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works: We can send each participant;
- Their own unique link into the webinar if not broadcasting at your office
- A copy of the notes
- An electronic (pdf) copy of the PowerPoint presentation
- A verification of attendance certificate (for those that sign into the webinar on the day)
- Ability to view the webinar recording for one month after purchase
Companion eBooks and Boot Camps are available at discounted rates
- Conquer Your Email Overload
- Make Your Database Your Goldmine
- 16 week Quick Tip Boot Camp – 75% off
Attendance at the live webinar
- If you attend the live webinar, you will receive an electronic certificate of attendance that you can use to claim CPD points and as a record.
- You can view and hear the presentation again, as many times as you wish in your own time for no additional cost for one month after the live webinar or purchase of the recording.
Credit card, cheque, direct credit or on request for option 2 – study group bookings, you can be invoiced.
Cancellation and refund policy
As the webinars are available to registrants after the live event, there is no cancellation. You will be able to view the recorded webinar for one month and will be sent the PowerPoint presentation and accompanying material.
Presenter: Debbie Mayo-Smith
Debbie is one of the most in-demand speakers and trainers in New Zealand and Australia and sits in the top 7% of motivational speakers worldwide. She is a media columnist as well as best-selling author of sixteen books which include three on email and two on database marketing. Debbie has sharpened the activity of millions worldwide through her presentations, quick tip newsletters, articles, books and videos. She is often rated as the top speaker at conferences and companies she works with due to her relaxed style and motivating, entertaining, practical plain talking how-to’s and tips.