Your Business Quick Tip Newsletter
Vol 18 No #176 – 18th December 2019
Welcome to the 321 new subscribers this month!!!
- Will You Use Social Media for Business in 2020
- Easier Holiday Photos
- Extend Your Holiday Enjoyment
- SMB Holiday – Let Them Know
1. Will You Use Social Media for Business in 2020?
Would you like to know which social media platform three different experts unanimously said would be the best for business in 2020 (at a conference I attended last week)?
Would you like to also know what the secret short-term tip is for getting to the top of that platform?
I’ll send you the answer if you simply select one of these email links below to send me what your favourite business social media site is and please explain why. I’ll send you the response tally from this newsletter as well as the answers from above. I won’t share this information outside of the respondents.
Debbie let me know what the experts and your subscribers are saying.
My favourite social media business platform is (and please add why to the email
2. Easier Holiday Photos: 2 Samsung Galaxy Tricks
Screenshot -swipe your hand across the screen to take one
Photo/Video – use a voice command.
Click the Camera>click Settings Gear>Shooting Methods>Select Voice Control. To take photos: say either smile, cheese, capture or Shoot. Say ”record videos” to do just that.
3. Extend Your Holiday Enjoyment
Your local library has audiobook CD’s or downloads that you can enjoy while driving or relaxing over the holidays. In the car, I am listening to a Michael Redpath Icelandic murder mystery. For walking, the audiobook Hannibal (The Carthaginian one, from the Roman Punic War). What would you listen to?
4. SMB Holiday Away – Let Them Know?
Let your clients know you’re away when they email you with an Out of Office Autoreply. Large companies have servers that automatically respond with an out of office reply to incoming emails. You can do this too without a server.
- Gmail > Settings (scroll to the bottom) Out of Office AutoReply
- If your computer will be on and receiving emails while you’re away, create a rule to respond to incoming emails with a template you create. Have the rule set only for incoming emails when your name is in the To field.
- Alternatively create a rule on your ISP webmail account that sends the automatic reply to incoming emails.
Start 2020 More Effectively With Bespoke Training
Want to get much more done in less time? Grow business turnover? Master your software skills? Email now for a quote for small group training?
- In person
- Small weekly bite sized pieces
Pick one or a mix:
- Outlook / Gmail – conquer overload
- More sales with the secret diamonds of google
- Connect. Communicate. Collaborate: Fabulous free & easy cloud software
- Powerful Persuasive PowerPoint Presentations
- Effective Communication – More memorable and persuasive
- Excel, Not just numbers
- SPARKETING – smart sales and marketing
Email Debbie Now: email@example.com
Happy, Happy Holidays and New Year to Everyone. Talk with you in 2020 with our 177th Issue, with Business Quick Tips 19th Year!!!