Your Business Quick Tip Alert from Debbie Mayo-Smith
Vol 16 No#130 9 March 2017
Four Great Quick Tips
1. Do you use Gmail? If your answer is yes, here’s a great tip. Shift + / will open up a keyboard shortcut menu.
2. Have a Samsung Galaxy (or know someone who does)?
Please help. If you like this newsletter, please please please tell friends and colleagues about it. It’s so hard to get new subscribers in 2017. A heart felt thank you (Debbie) Subscribe
3. Create A Great Customer Experience
If you run your own business, or you’re one of a few staff, how will customers know when you’re away or unavailable? Large companies have servers that automatically answer incoming emails with an out of office message for staff on leave. You can solve this problem if you don’t have such a server.
• If your computer will be receiving emails while you’re away, create a rule to respond to incoming emails with a template you create.
This is one of the 101 Quick Tips from Create A Great Customer Experience ebook. Have a look here. Ebook $10.
4. When LinkedIn makes it easy for you – should you do it? Recently LinkedIn told my connections that I had a work anniversary and they should congratulate me. About 96 of my 6500+ connections did. In those 90 emails, what I saw almost unanimously was LinkedIn’s templated ‘congrats on your work anniversary’.
If you’re going to congratulate someone – make it stand out by customizing. With 96 (and counting) congrats in my Outlook and LinkedIn inboxes – is anyone going to stand out? Am I even going to bother reading number 37 if 1-36 were templated?
Where’s Debbie? Email today for a meeting, training, or conference presentation
|Read last months’ Business Quick Tips |
Thank you to everyone that referred this newsletter to colleagues. It’s warmly appreciated.
New? Subscribe Now.
Please email Debbie to change your address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Debbie on Instagram
Published by SuccessIS. Debbie Mayo-Smith International Motivational Business Speaker and Author,
35 Chelmsford Ave, Glendowie, Auckland NZ. Phone 64 9 575 5359. Copyright 2016 SuccesslS.
| All rights reserved. SuccessIS is committed to protecting your privacy. |
We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise disclose any personal information you provide to us.