Your audience will love Debbie, the most sought-after productivity speaker and trainer in New Zealand and Australia, regularly rated as the top speaker at conferences and companies she works with.
You’ll love Debbie’s warm, relaxed style. In the training environment, Debbie moves individuals from feeling stressed to empowered; overloaded to in-control. Teams find her content entertaining, practical. plain talking; full of how-to’s and tips focusing on helping them with time management; communication and technology. A best-selling author of sixteen books, Debbie was labelled Ms Productivity by the media not just for her work; she is also a mother of six children including twins and triplets! .
Free Business Quick Tip Newsletter
Work smarter. Free-up time. Improve business profits with a regular dose of “WOW” inspiring succinct quick tips from Debbie. Check out the current issue
Sign up Now for Debbie’s newsletter. You’ll be so glad you did!
Wisdom, Wonder & Work
Look at these testimonials
- I’ve been hiring speakers for over 17 years now, and your presentation is the very best one we’ve had.”
- ‘Your course was fabulous I loved it! Your presentation style was awesome I loved your words like delicious etc and your easy manner. I would very happily attend any other course you were facilitating
- ‘Highly beneficial and useful training by a dynamic and passionate trainer’.
- ‘I think Debbie did an amazing job at presenting and walking us through each new tool. Debbie was very charismatic, easy to relate to, and very patient’
- Of the presenters, you have the best response with the highest ranking by delegates.’
- ‘Wow – you may have just changed my life! I shared your tips with the office and they are all incredibly impressed.’
- ‘Debbie is incredibly enthusiastic and knowledgeable in what she teaches, bringing a great energy to the room that is really engaging. Her tips and tricks are simple, straightforward and easy to put into practice right away’.
- ‘I Love Debbie. Very engaging speaker’
- ‘Your presentation at the AIOFP conference in Cambodia was sensational and Les Mace engaged you to speak at one of his RIAA conferences in the Hunter Valley where you achieved outstanding feedback’
- ‘I really enjoyed the presentation last week at the APPA Conference. It isn’t often that you attend a conference and learn such practical tips to help you work smarter!’
- ‘You were the stand out for me at the conference’.
- ‘Your session was one of the gems of the WaterNZ conference.’
- It was the best presentation. Very informative. Praised by all delegates
7 Reasons To Engage Debbie Mayo-Smith
No Other Speaker Gives You Such Free Added Value
- Free: Exhibitor sponsorpThey’ll love you for this extra perk with Debbie’s How To Increase Your Exhibiting ROI
- Free: Twelve month delegate consultative follow up. Debbie will contact delegates quarterly and is available 24/7 to answer any questions, solve problems and run ideas by
- Free: Continuing education Each delegate will receive a free subscription to a monthly business tip newsletter so the learning continues indefinitely!
- Free: Working with your sponsors. Debbie will usetheir branding on presentations and refer to their products
- Free: Preconference Online survey of delegatesUsed to help customise the presentation. You can add any questions you like and you’ll also receive an Executive Summary Report along with an Excel Spreadsheet of all responses.
- Free: One-minute promotional video of the conference and Debbie’s session
- Free: Social media promotion Three months before conference Debbie will start talking about the conference on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook