Our Apologies, but we’ve had to postpone this webinar to a later date due to other committments
You will learn easy, yet stunningly awesome ways and means to deepen existing client relationships; find spot on new business leads and improve your success winning new business.
You’ll learn an exciting range of technology and expert communication tips that will have a significant impact on growing income and give you a strong competitive advantage,
Five Great Learning Outcomes:
- New way to find information about your clients and prospects to strengthen and enhance new and existing relationships
- How to find perfect and exact leads for your business
- How to vividly demonstrate value
- How to improve your written proposals, marketing material and website.
- Secrets to create great stories, testimonials and case studies
As an Individual
You can register as an individual for just $50.
Register two, get one free
For every two registrations you purchase for this webinar, you will receive a third registration free.
Office / Small Group Webinar Package (4-15 people)
For a flat fee you can broadcast the live webinar in your office meeting room and or just send us the list of attendees not office based and we will register them for individual viewing. The cost for a small group for any single session is $200.
Please email debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works: We can send each participant;
- Their own unique link to the webinar video
- An electronic (pdf) copy of the PowerPoint presentation
- Ability to view the webinar recording for one month after purchase
eBooks and Boot Camps are available at discounted rates
- Conquer Your Email Overload – $10
- Make Your Database Your Goldmine – $10
- 16 week Quick Tip Boot Camp – 75% off
- Outlook – $50
- Excel – $50
- Both – $88
Credit card, cheque, direct credit or on request for option 2 – study group bookings, you can be invoiced.
Presenter: Debbie Mayo-Smith
Debbie is one of the most in-demand speakers and trainers in New Zealand and Australia and sits in the top 7% of motivational speakers worldwide. She is a media columnist as well as best-selling author of sixteen books which include three on email and two on database marketing. Debbie has sharpened the activity of millions worldwide through her presentations, quick tip newsletters, articles, books and videos. She is often rated as the top speaker at conferences and companies she works with due to her relaxed style and motivating, entertaining, practical plain talking how-to’s and tips.